My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.karrotsandpeas.com

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Transitioning

The last few months have been so hectic, I feel like I've been hurtling through time and space at a million miles a minute. I've uprooted and moved overseas (temporarily) and that explains the radio silence on my blog since August. To capture the last few months in life (and in food) would be far too hard, so I've collected a few of my favourite snapshots to capture the transition period, and all the travels in-between! And when I've finally perfected the balance between my new life and blogging, I promise to update this page more regularly!

xx Cappucino



Coffee, quiche and sandwiches at Baker D Chicoro after a morning cycling along the Melbourne foreshore. 



View from Tutto Bene, Southbank - best risotto I have ever had. 


Most delicious (yet delicate) pork crackling ever. 




Hedgehog pin cushions from Rose St Artists' Markets in Collingwood, Melbourne. 



Breakfast at Cibi, Collingwood. 





Breakfast on the balcony with D - the best kind of breakfast there is. 



How I miss this view!



Pancakes with burnt orange and vanilla syrup, with D. Totes defs amazeballs. 


Yep, arrived in Spain. 



Antipasto platter, Barcelona. 




Smorgasbord of chocolate and marzipan at La Boqueria, Barcelona. 












Les Tres Porquets, Barcelona. 


Incredible chocolate and truffle parcel at Les Tres Porquets. 


Battered sticky and sweet squid at The Jam Tree, London. Amazing. 


Coffee comes with miniature ice creams at Fortnum & Mason, London. 


Salted caramel whoopie pies at Brick Lane Markets, London. 




Cupcakes at Brick Lane Markets, London. 





My Halloween haunted gingerbread house! 




Until next time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! :D So much to love in this post! From the ballerina girl to the colour marzipan shapes to the ice blocks and Halloween house! :D